Monday, August 22, 2011

Oh My Blush!!

Have you noticed how popular Blush colored wedding dresses have become? This color is present in many of the 2011 Fashion Collections for several well recognized wedding gown designers, including the one and only Vera Wang. Her dresses are always eye-catching but her blush colored fishtail gown design really caught my eye. So much so, I created a collection of photos centered around the color and design of the gown. I am in love!! What do you think? This is defintely a twist from the traditional white or ivory gown. I think its refreshing, simply chic and stylish. The bride that wears this gown is one Fashionista with style and class.






Photo Credits: Dress by Vera Wang, Shoes by Valentino and Giuseppe Zanotti, Bouquet photo by Micheal Norwood Photography, Ceremony Design by Barbara Esses, Tablescape by Creative Montage, Flower Backdrop and Table Centerpiece by White Lilac Inc.



No comments:

Post a Comment