Thursday, May 3, 2012

Styled Shoot: Southern Chic Bridesmaid Luncheon

It's been a minute since I blogged, but I'm back with some beautiful photos of a photo shoot.  Some of my friends, who happen to be some of Atlanta's premier wedding and dessert artists, and I collaborated on this gorgeous styled shoot.  It was the brainchild of Jan McBee of LaFete Weddings.  When she decribed the vision, I was on board all the way!  As a result of our collaboration, we brought amazing details, FABULOUS color, beautiful lush flowers and AWESOME dessert art by Sift! Atlanta by Tristen Patriz, owner and pastry chef.  The day was bright and extremely windy; so we had to keep refreshing the table.  But, the end result was a gorgeous tablescape for a Southern and Chic Bridesmaid Luncheon.  I would love to be invited to an event like this anyday!  Thanks to Taun Henderson for the AWESOME photography and Lisa R. Zacheery of Papered Wonders for the stationary.












No comments:

Post a Comment